The Fredericksburg Area Museum (FAM) is sponsoring a 2022 Holiday Market with a European-style theme in historic Market Square. The Market is Saturday, December 10, 11:00 – 7:00 pm.
FAM invites interested vendors to apply for one of the 25 booth spaces that can be accommodated in Market Square. Applicants need to ensure they can satisfy all requirements prior to applying for a booth.
Because space is limited, NOT ALL VENDOR APPLICANTS WILL BE SELECTED to participate in the Market. Selection of vendor applicants will be made based upon product mix and perceived customer interest. Selection of vendor applicants is at FAM’s sole and absolute discretion.
The Market Vendor Application deadline is October 15th.
Vendors will be selected no later than October 30. A non-refundable vendor fee of $100 is due no later than November 5th. Additional questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Vendors must have sufficient inventory and commit to participate the entire day. If unable to be present during a portion of the Market, vendor must find someone to cover their booth.
• Event is rain or shine. The vendor fee of $100 is non-refundable even if the event is canceled by FAM due to extreme conditions (ex… extreme weather, pandemic, etc…)
• FAM reserves all rights to determine vendor booth location.
• Vendors must be set up and ready to open by 10:00 AM.
• FAM must receive non-refundable payment of $100 by November 5th.
• Failure to make full payment by October 11th will result in forfeiture of vendor’s spot.
• The Market is an outdoor event. Vendors should dress and plan accordingly.
• One (1) 110-electrical outlet per booth will be available at no charge to vendors.
• Small propane heaters are permitted but are not provided by FAM.
• Vendors leaving equipment, merchandise, or other property in booths which are unattended do so at their own risk.
• In no event shall FAM, or the City of Fredericksburg, be liable or responsible for loss or damage to vendor property.
• Vendors will be assigned designated street parking. One parking space per booth.
• Each vendor is expected to decorate its booth in a manner that is attractive and adds to the ambiance of the event. FAM reserves the right to modify décor if necessary.
• Lights on the outside of any booth must be LED.
• Shelves in booths must be free-standing.
• Merchandise or related items may be placed outside/alongside a booth, but must not block access to other vendors or walkways. FAM reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether items are blocking a travel way or constitute a danger to guests. Vendor assumes all liability for damages caused by, or to, items placed outside/alongside its booth.
• A 10 ft x 10 ft tent will be provided to each vendor. Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, and other booth materials.
• The City of Fredericksburg requires all vendors at a special event to obtain a single event or multiple events license, regardless of whether the vendor is for profit or non-profit.
• It is the responsibility of each vendor to obtain any and all license(s) prior to the event and submit a copy to FAM with non-refundable vendor payment.